The term 'our websites' refers to www.manbi.com, www.olang.co.uk, www.salice.co.uk & www.coolcasc.co.uk.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views);
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services through our factory outlet section);
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering on our websites (including but not limited to your name, address, email and phone numbers);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our websites services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including but not limited to your name, address, email and phone numbers); and
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us through our websites contact forms;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
The use of some cookies is essential to our websites functionality. These cookies allow you to log into our trade only section and make purchases through our factory outlet section.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our websites. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate our websites and allow you to log into our secure trade only section. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our websites to recognise you when you visit enabling us to provide a personal service and for analytic purposes (please see below about Google Analytics).
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date set at their creation.
Our payment services provider (PayPal) may also send you cookies that are essential for your purchase through our factory outlet section.
Most web browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some web browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including our websites.
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (b) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (c) send to you goods purchased via our websites, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- (d) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (e) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, relating to your purchases;
- (f) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (g) send to you our email newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); and
- (h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our websites;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for any purpose.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
(5) International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(6) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All financial electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our websites).
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(9) Third party websites
Our websites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Last Updated: 24th August 2014